Thursday, March 12, 2009

The First Decade

My guy and I have been married for 10 years today.  The day was sunny and warm, though there were still clumps of snow scattered around. It was the Friday before spring break during our junior year of college. We got married privately in our little town, and spent the week moving into married student housing. We had a party to celebrate the following weekend.


When I think about the two of us and how long we've been a pair, I see that we have been able to grow together. We've each changed in many ways, but we've done all that changing side-by-side. Also, in lots of ways, we haven't changed much at all.






.

4 comments:

Karen said...

peas and carrots, the two of you.

Myssie said...

I love that picture of two of you. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Corinne said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you two were meant for each other :)

Joany said...

I know just what you mean!