Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Day Of Nursery School

This morning my son walked out the door with his dada for his very last day of preschool. How can that be true? My teeny tiny baby, who I swear just yesterday fit into the blue baby swing that hangs on our back deck...that baby cannot be done with preschool. He still says aminals. He is still so little.


Here is a picture of him on his first day of school last fall.



I took a picture of him yesterday with his teachers.


My how his confidence (and hair) has grown!


Here is what his classroom looked like this year.






I'm feeling a little melancholy. I'm so proud of him, yet sad that his childhood is passing by so quickly. The good part of all this is that his preschool is offering a kindergarten for the first time next year! I'm thrilled to be able to send him to this school for one last year. It makes kindergarten, and my baby, not seem quite so big.


.

No comments: