Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mousehole

My son has been watching Tom and Jerry in the afternoons. He wanted to make a mouse hole in our wall to see if a mouse would come out of it. I told him that I didn't really want to cut a hole in the wall, but I would make one out of paper.


So I made that mouse hole, and taped it to a baseboard. He has been pretending so hard, he wants it to be real. He even got a piece of cheese out to try to tempt a mouse.



His sister came along, and wondered what he was doing.



She really got into the game. She sat with him, pointed to the mouse hole and grunted, and just watched for a mouse right alongside him. It was very, very dear.

I never imagined this particular scenario, but I sure do like it.


.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sweet pics! My boys are 4.5 years (to the day!) apart, too.