Monday, July 13, 2009

Vintage Stylings

In 2003 when I was pregnant, my guy and I went on a date to a nearby town called Nashville, IN. It's often called Little Nashville. It's an artist colony, with many shops and galleries. There are places to get homemade ice cream and candy, restaurants, live music, and even a dollhouse store. We ate dinner, looked at some log homes, bought some candy, and ended up in a cheesy dress-up/vintage photography studio.


Being pregnant, I felt I should dress up as a prostitute.





So a few weeks ago, we went back to Nashville with some friends. We decided we needed a new portrait, with our whole family. This time we went for a prairie theme, and I love it.






.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Without a doubt, you are super cute.

Jamie said...

How precious! I love both photos but the entire family photo is my favorite. I just love Goose's little bare feet! Beautiful family.