Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for carpet farmers



and the way she shoves spinach in by the mouthful.




I'm thankful for the goofy silly mind that this guy has.




I am thankful for first scribbles



and sitting inside toy boxes.



I'm thankful for the smile that this boy has when he's at school.




I'm thankful for our fireplace, which has increased the cozy factor in our house a million-fold.



I'm thankful for evenings spent reading together.




I'm thankful for this cheese pizza.




I'm thankful for my two snuggly boys, who have more hugs inside them than anything else.



I'm thankful for my girl, who is growing so long and so funny and so lovely.




I'm thankful.



.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

This is so lovely :) Happy Thanksgiving Lora!
(and Paige has the same dress your daughter is wearing while sitting in the box! Too cute!)

Mommer said...

I'm thankful for all those things, too. And I'm so very thankful for you. I love you all bunches.
Love, Mommer