Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas At Our House

It's Christmas!


Yesterday the kids put on their fancy clothes and we went to mamaw's house.


My guy loves to tease his mama. She has an exercise machine, and he always plays around on that and gets the kids excited. I dig his humor.

video



When we got home, it took until 10:00 to get both kids asleep.


Santa came and filled the stockings, and ate the cookies and milk that we left out. This was the scene when we went to bed.





They were excited to get downstairs!


She understands what gifts are this year, and so it was very sweet to watch her open her packages. She gasps a little when the gift has something to do with a baby doll.




Here is superman playing with superman.


I love my family. We don't buy much throughout the year, so it's really fun to be able to give them things and then spend the day watching them play. Later we are heading out to visit my dad, and then tomorrow, my mom.





.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Bless you all- you're beautiful family and I hope the day is as magical as those pictures.

Corinne said...

I love the picture of them dressed up! They're adorable.
Merry Christmas :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Drama Queen said...

What awesome photos - the kids in their Christmas finest is wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

Myssie said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend! I hope that 2010 treats you well!!

scaccogirl said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Joany said...

I loved these pictures! Missed getting to see you all this year. :(