Friday, January 1, 2010

We Match

My sister knows me really well. We grew up best friends, and these days we have daily phone chats. We talk about everything. She knows the way I do things. She knows who I am.


She also knows my daughter really well. She chose the perfect gift her.


First, here is a picture of me wearing my baby girl in the sling when she was one month old:


(Yeah, she was a big one month old!) She loved being in the sling. She fell asleep within minutes of being put inside. We used the heck out of that sling.


So it comes as no surprise to me that she loves the gift my sister got for her, a baby doll sling!




It might be the cutest gift I've ever seen.


As a side note, in the pictures she is standing next to my dad's wood burning stove in the house where I grew up, and where he still lives. I love that stove.


.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Oh be still my heart.

Corinne said...

That is quite possibly the cutest thing ever! :)