Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funny Pictures

I was looking through our vacation photos, and when I got to this picture, I laughed, as I do every single time I look at it. He's a little photo bomber:




It made me think of the other pictures I look at and crack up every time. I have always loved the outtakes. Here are the ones I could find.

Ha! This is my son as an infant.



He's not the only one who can do the big-eyed look:


Then there are the baby-winking pictures:



Oh this one:
He's only 2, and I don't know why he's wearing his pants like he's 76.



She salutes me.



Lastly, this is the funniest picture I own. I can't even believe it's real. You should click to enlarge it, to bask in it's hilarity.




.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, these did make me laugh! I love the baby winking pictures, ha ha!

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Great pictures. Love your blog title!!!!
Lindsey Petersen

Joany said...

I'm laughing so hard!

Ms. Moon said...

I'm still laughing at the one where Bee has his pants up under his armpits. I have no idea why but this just really strikes me as hysterical. I think it's because he reminds me of one of my brothers.

Stacia said...

I love the wide-eyed, freaked-out-by-the-camera shots. Those always crack me up!

Crazy Sister said...

Those are great - especially the last one!

Glad I found your blog!