Monday, April 12, 2010

Party-Palooza

When she turned 2, we bought her a slide. Here she is trying it out in her pajamas, while wearing her new fairy wings. She loves it. She says, "I want it yide!"



Yesterday we celebrated her birthday with a gathering at our house. Here are a ton of photos.

Look whooooo's 2!


Laughing with Grampy


My father-in-law brought his jumpy thing, and all the kids enjoyed it. Except the birthday girl--she wouldn't set foot inside.

My sweet girl, opening a gift

Blowing out the candles, holding a wild haired baby that was mine when I was a young'in.

My one year old niece really loved the icing!


She stuck her fork in and said, "That a funny fork!" But she pronounced it like "punny pork" and I just love her.


The annual 3 generation photo with my mama.

Love.



.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Such sweet pics! And you always make the cutest cakes! :)

Stacia said...

I see her baby dolls attended the party as well. (Hope they enjoyed the scrumptious-looking owl cake.) And I don't blame her on the bouncy house ... those scare me, too. =>

Ms. Moon said...

What a face. What a doll. What a gorgeous, gorgeous child.

Joany said...

Looks like so much fun! And you look fantastic!

Natalie said...

I love her cake. Did you use the Wilton Bear pan to make it? I'm always curious what designs people make out of the basic pans.
Natalie