Friday, April 23, 2010

Various Things

This past Wednesday, she had her 2 year checkup. She weighs 27 pounds and is 34 inches tall. She seems like such a little peanut to me. The nurse had to prick her finger and get some blood to test for lead exposure. Several times a day, she looks at that finger and says, "Her poke mine pinger." Here's a funny picture I took a couple weeks ago of her running and crashing into the couch.



Here's a picture from when he was sick. For 3 whole days this is how he looked.


He also lost another tooth. A top front one this time, and the one next to it is about to come out too. That makes 5 lost teeth so far. I am still surprised every time it happens. Those teeth came in soooooo slowly and painfully, and they just pop out like it's nothing.


If you have rain where you are, I hope you enjoy a cozy indoor day. If you have sun, I hope you get the chance to soak it up while drinking a glass of iced tea.


.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I swear, my youngest daughter weighed 26 pounds for approximately three years. And now she is six feet tall.

Stacia said...

So glad you are getting a chance to recharge on your rainy, cozy day. I hope the cheerfulness continues on through the weekend. You deserve it!

Corinne said...

Oh I would love to spend an afternoon watching Little House on the Prairie! How fun :)