Friday, April 2, 2010

Yes, It's Good

It's 11:30 in the morning. Here are some things I have not done:

-Laundry
-Cooking
-Cleaning of any sort
-Paid the bills
-Anything boring

Here are some things I have done:

-Walked around the block with the kiddos
-Participated in a light saber battle
-Freeze tag
-Shaved my legs and put lotion on
-Painted my toenails pink
-Painted Goose's toenails pink--her very first time!
-Sat outside in the sun
-Made some art with sidewalk chalk


It's a good day, is what I'm saying. The temperature is supposed to get up to 80 degrees! We are in shorts and sundresses and ponytails. After lunch and naptime, I hope to make a trip to a playground or the fountains or something like that.


Here is a picture of my dad with the kids, last time he visited.


I hope you have a lovely weekend, and Easter if you celebrate that. We will be going to my niece's first birthday party, hunting eggs, and visiting family. Now I'm off for more sun!


.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Have a wonderful weekend :)
Happy Easter!

Ms. Moon said...

BEE-utiful!

Stacia said...

Any day with a light-saber battle and pink polish is a good one in my book! =>