Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Building Progress

I have some pictures to share of our room addition. The outside is almost done!

The only things left are gutters and shutters!

The back window is in!


Which meant it was time to cut a sliver of a door.


So curious!

Peek!


This is the north wall.


They ate lunch in here. I think it already feels like home.


I'm getting really excited! I know there is a lot of work left to do, but already I'm imagining the bookshelves and the plants in the windowsills and the new couch. I'm considering a very pale pumpkin color for the walls, but that could just be due to the time of year. Probably in the spring I'll be thinking butter yellow or green.


.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Isn't it wonderful to have such a talented handy-man for a husband? What a great room!
And your children- as always...love.

Erin said...

WOW! Progress!