Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Food Coma

I feel like I've been eating for 2 weeks. We've had 3 Thanksgiving dinners, with one still to come next weekend.

They were lovely dinners.

Dad's house

Mother-in-law's house


My house (I've always wanted to eat a turkey leg.)
(That's my grandmother's china.)

I seem to have entered the stage of the year where I can't stop eating, while my daughter has entered the stage of her 2 year old life where she won't eat more than 8 bites of food all day. She still seems to be growing fine, and so do I. I'm 32 years old, and I have noticed my metabolism slowing down. This is sad.


.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Oh to have the metabolism of a thirty-something year old again! Beautiful meals.

Joany said...

I've been eating a ton too! In fact, we currently have chocolate covered peanut butter balls in the fridge. Yum!