Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow

The first snow of the season visited us last night. Goose woke up early, as usual, and I noticed that the house seemed bright. When we pulled the shades and looked out the window, she was amazed. She giggled and said, "Look at the trees! I want to go out there!" I tried to stall so we could wait for her brother to wake up, but I knew that would be hours, so I bundled us up and we went out.

She spent a long time walking around and looking behind her at her tracks. She patted the bushes and watched the snow fall off. She scooped handfuls and licked it.

She made her first snowman, with only a little help.


Our snow family. See her tiny one on the left?
I planned to add faces later, but when we arrived
home tonight, we noticed that the mama and dada
had fallen over.


I love to watch her experience the world.



.

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

Is she never not smiling? Is she never not being the light of life?