Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Orange

He's an orange belt now! He was terribly nervous about this test, demonstrated clearly when he told me several times over the days leading up to the test, "I don't want to talk about it!" But he had courage and he took the test.

He passed.



I'm so proud. Grampy came down to watch the test, and he took us all out for ice cream to celebrate.

Bee opted for orange sherbet, because he's an orange belt now.

There's only one downside to being an orange belt. He told me that night that looking at the color orange gives him a stomach ache.


.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Well then he better hurry up and get that red belt.
He is so darling. And brave.

Amy said...

Congrats to your boy! He must have felt so proud to conquer his fears and accomplish his goal :)

Joany said...

Jillian and I are so proud!

Mamaw and Papaw said...

Walter, since we couldn't be there, Papaw and I want to tell you how very proud we are of you for earning your orange belt. You faced that fear and worked right through it. We love you honey bunny. Congratulations!