Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

Our Thanksgiving celebrations ended yesterday, after spending the day at my mom's. That made three dinners, three wonderful celebrations with these people that I love.

I got to play cards! With one kid always perched on my knee.


My husband rocked our niece to sleep.



I am thankful for so much.

Here's a picture of his gorgeous mug.


He's been playing checkers.





Blue eyes and brown eyes.



My girl absolutely charms me. She is funny! And so so sweet. Here she is holding a baby in a sling.


One day she made this:

Dollhouse people all lined up to watch a movie.


When I got up this morning and checked Facebook, I saw that my husband had written:
"My kids are such cool companions. My son is better than a friend. My daughter is so cute she makes me melt over and over." It is heartwarming to share this journey with him, somebody who feels it like I do.




.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Girl. You have it exactly right. Those pictures prove it. Absolutely.

Joany said...

You have it all figured out, Lora. What a wonderful thing!