Monday, January 9, 2012

Wall Walker

He has a new trick!  The first time he did it, the rest of us were still lazing about in bed, and he shrieked and hollered until we came to see.

First, he situates himself on the wall and pulls up.


He climbs higher.


He decides he is high enough and stops to hang out.
For the first few days, he was climbing up to touch the
ceiling, but then he'd need me to help him down. I told him
he can only climb as high as he can jump down on his own.


So he does.



.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

He's a Ninja Spider Man! I am so proud of him.

Amy said...

That is so awesome! Ah, boys and climbing... :D

LittleBirdies said...

My boys do it up the door frames.

Joany said...

I went to visit Grandma a couple weeks ago, and I had the urge to take my shoes off and do that... but I didn't.

Malke said...

OMG, don't let Isobel see that!!! Talk about climbing the walls, lol!