Saturday, March 3, 2012

Three Feet Tall

She is 3 feet tall. She woke me up this morning by saying, "I'm sad Christmas is over."




She'd be happy if we spent every minute of the day playing in the bed. For her, that means lots of jumping from the table to the bed, rolling over me, hiding under covers, and reading books. For me it means a chance to lie down. It's a win-win.




She has moved into the bunk bed with her brother. She has owl sheets and a princess blanket. She falls asleep easily in there, but she always wakes up in the middle of the night and returns to our bed. She stumbles in, carrying her pillow which is about as big as she is, and curls up next to me, where she spent the last nearly 4 years of nights.





.

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

She is the very essence of childhood beauty.