Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Haircut

She was a low-hair baby:



 It took her hair a while to get any sort of length, consequently she has only just had her first haircut.  I'd been trying to talk her into it for several months, but she kept telling me no.  One day I took her with me when I got a trim, and then she said she was ready to get a trim too.  I later learned that she thought a haircut meant getting her hair cut as short as her dad's and brother's.  (That tells you how infrequently I get my hair trimmed, eek!)  So anyway, she only had half an inch taken off, because I didn't want her to be upset if it was too short.







She liked it, and says she's already ready to go back for another. 


.

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

My girls LOVED going to the "beauty parlor."
I can tell that yours is going to love it too.