Monday, March 4, 2013

Hope and Life

March is such a hopeful month for me.  It will contain at least one day when the weather will be nice enough to go to the zoo.  There will probably be one more snow, but I just know that we will have a sunny 60 degree day too.  I will wear flipflops at some point this month, and if that's not hope, I don't know what is.

Our wedding anniversary is in March.  That's uncommon, I think.  But I like March because those first amazing days of spring feel so renewing and joyful. 

We had rather a rough winter, figuring out how to best help our son with his various challenges, illnesses, gray weather.  Just like everyone else, I am more than ready for spring. 









.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And it will come. Spring will come. I am thinking of you and yours so tenderly as you wait.

Lora said...

Thank you, so much!